CONTACTO

Correo electrónico (mail): pasancosas.blog.denuncias@gmail.com // pasancosas.programaradial@gmail.com

sábado, 23 de marzo de 2019

Cómic pendiente - AMIGOS (Del año 2013)


Edgardo (ENGLISH):- Valentina! Valentina!
Valentina:- Tell me!

Edgardo:- That MIGUELÓN does not come there !?


Miguelón:- What´s not Edgardo whom i see there !?

Edgardo:- What such Miguelón !!!!
Miguelón:- Here as you see me !!

Miguelón:- I will buy!

Edgardo:- My friend! I present to you my girlfriend. Her name´s Valentina!
Valentina:- Nice to meet you!

Edgardo:- My friend! Why do not you come with us?

Miguelón:- Not Edgardo! I can not! I really enjoy it! But in my house they wait for me with the cakes!

Edgardo:- Do not be like that, friend! Dare yourself! Do not be a killjoy! We are going to have fun !

Valentina:- Share with us! Dare yourself!

Miguelón:- So we´re going to have a good time? 

Edgardo:- That´s right, comrade! Let´s go! Dare yourself! WE GO! Come!
Valentina:- Come on! CHEER UP!

Miguelón:- It will be then! does not matter....



Edgardo:- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DO FOOL !??

Miguelón:- Nothing happens! You said we were going to have a good time, no !? 

No hay comentarios: